Skip to main content

Holidays are almost upon us!

It is ALMOST that time of year again. Time for holidays, family, warmth, fun, hot chocolate, quality time and gifts! I am excited for Christmas this year! So my pain levels are a lot better and a lot more tolerable this year. I had a few sessions with Michelle Vickers who helped me do a soul connection that has changed my pain levels for the positive. I rescued a dog. He is a Husky/German Shepherd and adorable. Today I took him on a run through the woods near our home. He gets really, really hyper if he doesn't get his exercise. A cross between both being a puppy and his breed. He is bringing a lot of joy to our lives.
We have a "Real" free this year as said puppy was trying to eat all of the mini lightbulbs on the fake tree. The aroma of the real tree is amazing actually. We had snow for awhile, but none recently.... All has melted away. The cold on my lungs was crazy today though. Sharp and painful. The mental benefits awesome!
Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season.
Hang in there
Love Nat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Book you NEED to Read!!!!

Just finishing up my audiobook I bought from Hay House Now. Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin MD. One of the most important thing someone who suffers from RSD/CRPS symptoms need to believe RSD is curable. Simply believing that it is INCURABLE..... Will make it so!!!! Please reconsider your thoughts and READ this book or listen to it! I promise you it will change your life!!! Xoxo

Sad Update

Just yesterday I learned that two people with RSD/CRPS decided to end their own life. This illness is something that is very hard to handle and often leaves its victims feeling very, very alone and desperate. Please learn all you can about this illness and please share and make others aware to help people get the understanding and support needed. I myself am sitting in the waiting room of my Pain Management Centre waiting my turn to get my lidocaine infusion. I got absolutely no sleep at all:((

Back from Philadelphia

I went to Philadelphia last week to continue doing the prescreening for the Low Dose Ketamine Infusion that I am planning to do to help me achieve much lower pain, at the least, and remission at best. The highly coveted remission! Flying was hard as we had to be at the airport there and back soooo early and I cannot sit for long periods of time without making my pain so much worse. One of the Doctors at Drexel College of Medicine told me that he so far saw no reason that I wouldn't be able to do it. Thank god!!! I am hoping and praying I am able to do this as it is scary to think of the future without it. In my last post I said that nothing good had come of RSD. On retrospect, I realize that that is an extremely negative position to take as I have learnt valuable life lessons from my experience. I would not like to continue with this illness and I would not wish this on my worst enemy. I have and will continue to try to make Lemonade out of the lemons that I have gotten. Unfortunat